Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Matchbox received!


I mentioned in my previous post that Jan of Jan's Arty Journey makes the most amazing altered matchboxes - well here's the proof!

I received this beauty in the post today and my photographs really don't do it justice, it is fantastic!  It has a lovely UTEEd altered jigsaw piece on the front as well lace and sewing notions - all the things I love!


Look what was crammed inside! 
 I particularly love the tiny cotton reel and the altered bottle cap.

Everything was beautifully packaged and there was this gorgeous tag attached too!


Thank you again Jan I really love it
 - I do have a problem now though -
how do I fit everything back inside the matchbox?  LOL

6 comments:

Jen xo said...

haha such a good problem to have.... jan does make amazing matxchboxes, your very lucky :)

Mrs A. said...

what I want to know is how Jan got it all in there in the very first place! Super altered box.

JoAnne said...

Great box! Can't wait to swap with this group!

Createology said...

Sew special! I cannot believe how much you girls always fit into those tiny little boxes. Super fun.

Textile and Stitch said...

Oh, how fun! I made a little altered matchbox ages ago and this makes me want to do it again!!

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Awww, thanx for the lovely post Sherry! So glad you liked it :)
Jan x