Pages

Sunday 28 December 2008

Merry Christmas!



Now recovering from the many excesses of Christmas and Boxing Day. I've been brave enough to post some pictures ..... I'm standing at the back. My Mum and Dad are at each end and my brother is in the middle with his wife and three little boys. It was so nice having him come for Christmas as he lives a long way away in Devon and we don't get to see him much and his sons are growing so fast.

The other picture is of my sister's children on Boxing day - who we do get to see a lot I'm really pleased to say (our poor old cat dis-agrees though and has to go in hiding when she hears them arrive!)

Hope you all had a good Christmas too - and here's to a Happy New Year - cheers xx

7 comments:

MARGARET FIELD said...

Oh how lovely to see you Sherry, along with your beautiful family.

Wishing you all lots of love and laughter

nancy said...

sherry, It's so great to see a photo of you! You are lovely! The baby is a classic beauty! What a nice family. Happy new year!
Nancy

Jan said...

Sherry - it's so lovely to see you after all this time - I know you hate having your photo taken LOL and I dont know why 'cos you are absoloutely beautiful.! Lovely, happy photos

Sherry said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments - they mean so much (and Jan, you know me so well - lol!!)

Viv said...

Great pics... and hello in person Sherry!!

Bel said...

Hi Sherry I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas, love you gorgeous family photo. Have a very happy new year Sherry, may it be everything you wish for. Belinda

Edwin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.