Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Desert Island Discs - Circle Journal catch up

Towards the end of last year I joined up to a
round robin / circle journal with the theme
of Deserts Island Discs.
My original blog post has all the details in it. 

I've just finished my latest page, but before I blog it
thought I'd post here the earlier pages I did.
As it was a while back I can't remember all the details,
so will just show the photos.

This is the page I did for Virginia
for one of her chosen songs
'Dude Looks Like A Lady'
 
Front
 Back

Next is the page I did for Pat
for her song 'Isn't She Lovely'


Finally, here's the page for Sian
for the song 'Cut'.


 
 I was really pleased with the 'stencilled' couple
which was an image I printed off from Google, 
cut out and stencilled ink through.

I'll blog the page I finished yesterday next
which I can remember what I did with - only because
I took a lot of step by step photos along the way!

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

This would totally have baffled me but your pages are brilliant. Hugs Mrs A.

Алексровер Анна said...

Ohhh! Only emotions!!!!!!!!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

I lvoe them all, Sherry! There was a painter that taught classes on our public television station that said he didn't make mistakes, but happy accidents!

Jester said...

Fabulous pages, Sherry. I particularly like the silhouette couple one.