The current challenge on the
blog is to take any game piece
and alter it using any kind of stencil.
I decided to use a large jigsaw piece
and this is what I did with it.
Randomly covered with various tissue tapes.
(The girl is one I painted a little while ago,
details are on my blog post here.)
Coloured with Distress Ink.
Used sequin waste as a stencil.
Gave the girl some clothes by using
Distress Ink and an old stencil to make the neckline detail.
Darkened around the edges with more Distress Ink.
Stuck the girl on with Liquitex Matte Medium.
Decorated a smaller puzzle piece in the same way
and added some printed words -
a quote I found on line.
Finally, some wire and pretty beads to make the hanger.
I've been meaning to do something for this challenge
for a little while and have only just managed to make it in time -
better late than never!
Thanks for looking :)