Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Ally Pally Stash!!


Well, I hadn't been for a while, so decided this year
to go to the 
Before I do the big reveal, here's a few photos
from outside the building




Here's my chauffeur, I wouldn't have gone
if it wasn't for him (aka John, the hubby!)


.... and a couple of photos of the inside


 We went yesterday (Sunday), arriving about an hour after opening time and it wasn't very busy at all.  There didn't seem to be as many stalls as the last
time I went although that was a few years ago now.
John said he was surprised there were no AA signs along the route
like there used to be.
The good thing about that was it was a lot easier to get around
and I could see the demonstrations better - although the only one
I did watch in detail was by the fabulous Lin Brown on the PaperArtsy stand.
Needless to say I spent far too much - although I did
have some birthday money to spend
(that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!)

Here's the stash -


 I finally got those Dina Wakley and Prima stamps - yay!!

If that lot doesn't ignite my crafting mojo, I don't know what will.

Thanks for looking :)

 

8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

That's not just stash that's a whole shops worth!! Enjoy.
Hugs Mrs A.

Deborah said...

Great choices, Sherry. I've never done the September Ally Pally show - you had a good day for it (and lucky to have a chauffeur :-) )

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Oooh Sherry,I am sooooo jealous! I would have loved to have gone but didn't for some reason,in fact I have never been. Love all you've got there,enjoy the Dina Wakley stamps they are gorgeous :)

Hugs
Donna xxx

Createology said...

I love seeing you and your husband smiling very happily. Fabulous treasures you acquired. I always enjoy your wonderful creations. Creative Bliss Dear...

Jester said...

What a lot of goodies!
I went to the show on Saturday and we also thought there were less stalls, although I find it hard to tell now it has moved to0 the big hall. We are both going to have to do lots of creating now! Jx

Unknown said...

Good heavens Sherry! Looks like you'll be able to create a whole lot of fabulous creations with your amazing goodies! Glad to hear you had such a great time, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Healing Woman said...

You and John are such a sweet looking couple..you look just as I imagined you would.
That place is spectacular..ceiling alone! Look at all your goodies..happy birthday..whenever it was-you made the $ last! LOL

My name is Cindy said...

Can't believe it - we were both there Sunday!! You must let me know if you go another time, I always go on Sunday, might be a few bits sold out but always much more civilised. I looked at those Dina Wakeley stamps..... but I never saw that Banksy one!! Did you see the mini prima's? Had to sit on my hands. Oh and of course I don't mind you pinning me, and I have no hangups about people taking inspiration or casing anything I do - in my book imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!! (I spend a lot of time on pinterest myself!!) Hugs Cindy x