Making sure this month I get my tag made in time!
Tim's beautiful tag is above.
If you click on the pic it should take you to
his blog where he shows and describes how he made it.
As usual I had to improvise with most of the
products needed to make the tag.
I didn't have the self adhesive burlap, but did
have some on a roll, so machined stitched it onto a tag.
I did have a Tim Stencil - but not the texture paste.
I bought some 'Modelling Paste' from either Lidl or Aldi
a while back and it worked fine.
Next was a case of collecting bits and pieces to
layer up on the tag.
The picture of the girl is part of an actual old photograph
which I cut down. I've never 'tinted' a photo before
and really like the effect - with Spun Sugar coloured Distress Marker.
The sentiment was rubber stamped onto tissue
and applied to the tag with gel medium.
(It's a PaperArtsy stamp I seem to remember)
I didn't have the floral die cut set so used some
flowers from my stash.
Here's the finished tag
Thanks for looking :)