Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

12 Tags of 2015 - May

12 Tags of 2015 - May | www.timholtz.com 

Making sure this month I get my tag made in time!

Tim's beautiful tag is above.
If you click on the pic it should take you to
his blog where he shows and describes how he made it.

As usual I had to improvise with most of the
products needed to make the tag.

I didn't have the self adhesive burlap, but did
have some on a roll, so machined stitched it onto a tag.

 
 I did have a Tim Stencil - but not the texture paste.
I bought some 'Modelling Paste' from either Lidl or Aldi
a while back and it worked fine.

 
 Next was a case of collecting bits and pieces to 
layer up on the tag.


The picture of the girl is part of an actual old photograph
which I cut down.  I've never 'tinted' a photo before
and really like the effect - with Spun Sugar coloured Distress Marker.


The sentiment was rubber stamped onto tissue
and applied to the tag with gel medium.
(It's a PaperArtsy stamp I seem to remember)
I didn't have the floral die cut set so used some
flowers from my stash.

Here's the finished tag


Thanks for looking :)

5 comments:

Createology said...

I am enjoying catching up on your blog dear. Lovely T!m tag you have created. Your little Primcesses are adollable! Creative Bliss...

Meggymay said...

Love your version of the tag, beautiful details and the photo looks great with the tints.
Yvonne xx

JansArtyJunk said...

So pretty Sherry... Love your version of Tim's tag... Beautifully collaged and I adore the tinted photo! I don't have any adhesive burlap either, so thanks for the idea of stitching the non-sticky type to the tag!! Have a lovely weekend!! X x

Margik said...

Beautiful tag, Sherry! Love your fantastic version of Tim's tag. Mar xx

Jester said...

It looks wonderful, Sherry, and I love the tinted photo. I really like how you improvised to create your finished tag. It shows you don't need all the suggested products to end up with a fabulous piece. Jx