This post follows on from the previous one.
This is the zippered pouch I made for myself.
The patchwork is a little more uniform this time as I used
mainly squares & rectangles of fabrics.
The patterned fabric was from a bag of Cath Kidston scraps.
I didn't have enough floral pieces to
complete the rectangle so included a couple of 'odd' pieces
- football players and part of a bird -
I put them at the bottom so they wouldn't show on the
This is the back of the pouch.
I had another go at some cotton reels - and attempted
Another rubber stamped mannequin on some linen
and freehand stitched fabric over the top.
The box corners give it a flat bottom and enable the
pouch to stay upright.
I lined it with some co-ordinating fabric.
I'm all pouched out now!
Thanks for looking :)