Pages

Monday 27 April 2009

Two Awards!



I would like to thank the lovely Sassy for passing on not one, but two awards to me! I am very honoured to receive them and pleased as punch too!

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers
aim to find and be friends. They are not interested
in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons
of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award
to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this
cleverly written text into the body of their award."


I would like to give these two awards to the following fantastic bloggers:

Now, I can't decide as I love all of the blogs I visit and who are listed in my sidebar. If you read this and are listed in my sidebar 'Blogs I like to visit' please take these awards away with you - you all deserve them. I'd also like to give the awards to Sassy, but as she gave them to me, that's probably not allowed!

Thanks again Sassy my friend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i dunno hunnie some more awards lol!!!! im running out of space with all the lush candy etc etc......a girl can never have enough candy says me chocking on a creme eggg splutter !!!!!!!hugs lvs sassyxx

Bel said...

Hi Sherry congrats on the award you deserve it. I didn't comment on your altered tin below but I will now, I love the colours and texture of it. My latest obsession is alcohol inks (well actually I've always liked them)but now I have been getting some great idea's down on paper to do with them. Now I just need to find the time :( You have shown some great work lately, love the Tim Holtz style book, very grungy. Take care Belinda