Here's the dress I've created for the Dress Up 2010 challenge - for February, and as I got messy in the process I've also linked it to this week's challenge on Tuesday's Taggers which is getting messy!
I started off with a card dress shape and slapped on top of it some Rigid Wrap Plaster Cloth - which I needed to wet then mould into shape to create some folds in the skirt. I coloured it with some Starburst Stains (the colour is called Sweet Violet Purple Teal) As the bottle had a sponge applicator I wasn't able to get into all the grooves so the dress became two toned. The other colour being white. I also sprayed on Glimmer Mist (Pashmina and Marshmallow) I edged the neckline with some of Ranger's Liquid Pearls (Lavender Lace colour) and finished it off with a ribbon sash around the waist and two tiny heart shaped buttons (well it is February's dress for Valentines - albeit a little late!).
Just to prove I did get messy here's a couple of pictures.