The current challenge over on the
is to use masks, templates or stencils
(or all three) in your project.
I started off with good intentions gathering
everything I needed.
I used my paper doll template and dabbed and
sprayed paints and inks around it.
I also used all of the stencils above although
they don't show in the finished project!
I didn't like it and it was destined for the rubbish bin.
However, I drew around the edges and coloured
it in a bit - deliberately clashing the colours,
and think it's just about acceptable.
I layered it onto black card, added some
fibres and it's now a bookmark.
(I probably shouldn't have photographed it
on the blue background, but it's done now!)
Thanks for looking
(and for listening to my moaning - lol)