Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

12 Tags of 2015 - March

marchtag 

 Tim's beautiful tag is above.
If you click on the pic it should take you to
his blog where he shows and describes how he made it. 

As usual I didn't have many of the products used,
so made do with what I had


I did have plenty of different tissue tape,
but only three colours of Distress Paint.

For the next stage I didn't have the texture paste
so used a Golden product 'Coarse Pumice Gel',
but unfortunately that didn't work well at all and
at this stage I was ready to throw the tag away!

However, I scraped the gel off and quite liked
what was left - a shadowy stencilled effect.


I finished it off with a sari ribbon branch
and some scruffy machine stitching around the edge.


Not forgetting the little fragment -
coloured with alcohol inks - FLY stamped on a
piece of white copy paper and glued on underneath
with Glossy Accents.
(The bird is from 'Artful Flight CMS069' from
Stampers Anonymous.)

I'm glad I didn't throw it away now.

Thanks for looking :)

7 comments:

Алексровер Анна said...

Sherry, what a wonderful tag with a young spring mood! Love the little details!

Meggymay said...

Love your version Sherry, super colours.
Yvonne xx

Deborah said...

Love all the different shades of mauve/lilac. And the stitched branch is brilliant. I prefer it to Tim's!

Unknown said...

Oh such pretty colour tones on your tag Sherry! Love the blended effect, looks really cool! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the tag Sherry and the little ladies below are gorgeous.
Happy crafting, Angela x

Jester said...

Your tag is beautiful, Sherry. It may be different to Tim's, but in my eyes that is good. It shows more creativity.
Thank you for all your comments - so encouraging and always appreciated. Jx

Mrs A. said...

Loving those colours and did you lesve me some threads!! Lol.
Happy Easter my friend.
Hugs mrs A.