I started off with a white card dress template then sponged two colours all over. I found some co-ordinating coloured tissue paper which I stuck onto the card using Liquitex Matte Medium. (All of the original paint is now totally covered up!). I overlaid some of the blue over the pink tissue at the neckline to make a sort of collar, but it is a bit random really. I folded over some blue tissue to make the braces and rubber stamped some stitches onto them. I also rubber stamped a swirly image over the top of the dress. That's about it really, a bit of a plain one this month.
I'm off to check out Mr Linky now so I can oooh and aaaah over all the other dresses and get some inspiration for next month's dress.