Tim's beautiful tag is above.
If you click on the pic it should take you to
his blog where he shows and describes how he made it.
As usual I didn't have many of the products used,
so made do with what I had
I did have plenty of different tissue tape,
but only three colours of Distress Paint.
For the next stage I didn't have the texture paste
so used a Golden product 'Coarse Pumice Gel',
but unfortunately that didn't work well at all and
at this stage I was ready to throw the tag away!
However, I scraped the gel off and quite liked
what was left - a shadowy stencilled effect.
I finished it off with a sari ribbon branch
and some scruffy machine stitching around the edge.
Not forgetting the little fragment -
coloured with alcohol inks - FLY stamped on a
piece of white copy paper and glued on underneath
with Glossy Accents.
(The bird is from 'Artful Flight CMS069' from
I'm glad I didn't throw it away now.
Thanks for looking :)