Pages

Sunday 1 February 2009

I've Been Tagged


I've been 'tagged' by the lovely Jan. This is a new thing going around Blogger at the moment where you have to go to your photo album on your PC, pick the 6th album then the 6th photo and Blog it!

Well this was a bit difficult for me as I don't keep the photos in albums - how dis-organised is that! So I chose the 66th picture (clickety click!!) from my pictures
and it is this one called 'Goth'. It is an ATC with some brick effect background scrapbook paper (suitably graffitied by me!) and the head of a Goth girl made from a mould with dried air clay.

Apparently, I now have to tag five other people and ask them to do the same! I've only listed four - so if anyone else wants to play along, they can!

Jinny
Belinda
Margaret
John

2 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks for playing Sherry (I dont usually do this!!) Love your 'goth' - one of your beautiful dolls

Bel said...

Hi Sherry Sounds like fun I'll play along. Most of my photo albums on my computer are of family not a cool art piece like yours. Belinda