Sweet little Suzie will soon be on her way to Wendy as she's my partner for the altered domino doll swap over on Flickr's Altered Dominos & Other Altered Game Pieces group.
As I didn't have any actual dominos with suitable holes drilled, I used a bamboo domino which has two sets of holes drilled throughout the length. I hope Wendy won't mind that it isn't an authentic domino - it does look the same but not as heavy.
The body is clothed with scraps of fabric and the limbs are assorted beads. The head is flat wooden bead which luckily also had two holes drilled into, so I was able to attach it to the body with the same wire the leg beads were threaded onto.
I painted the facial features on and attached a paper flower behind the head.
I inked the back of the domino with some pearlescent crimson Brilliance and attached a piece of tissue paper which I'd pre stamped a harlequin pattern onto.