1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Here's my 7 things - of course my family and close friends will know some of these but chances are if you're reading this you won't - but if you manage to read all the way through to the end, then you will!!
- The first time I ever saw a rainbow was when I was 11 years old in a first floor classroom at school and I've been enchanted by them ever since. Even today, whenever the sun shines after it has been raining and the sky is that certain dark shade of grey, I run to the window looking for that magical sight!
- My maternal grandfather used to be an amateur boxer.
- Sherry is an abbreviation for my real christian name.
- I still don't know my right from my left and have to rely on a little bump on the middle finger of my right hand to prompt me! (.. or is my left hand)
- My teen pop idols were Donny Osmond and David Cassidy.
- Idols now are Celine Dion and Leonard Cohen (to name a couple)
- I used to work part time in a library after school and my favourite thing was date stamping outgoing books - funny that I should like rubber stamping so much now!
Thanks again Pattie my friend x