Pages

Friday 25 September 2009

Altered Domino Book



This month's theme (set by Viv) over on the GAS (Group for Altered Swaps) group on Flickr is an altered Halloween domino book.

Well, I've never been into the whole Halloween thing much so the subject didn't excite me - however, after seeing some beautiful creations in the photostream of the GAS group I was suitably inspired!

I found some lovely vintage images in another Flickr group (thanks Suzee Que!) which I decorated my dominos with (I used the same dominos - childrens' wooden ones - which I used for the Christmas charms in the post below).  I also had some cute pumpkin buttons which I've had for years and never before used.  I stuck two together and glued them to the ribbon ends.  This is the first domino book I've made and I had a little trouble with sorting out how to attach the ribbon - any tips will be greatly appreciated!


2 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Wow Sherry great work!! Love those buttons and those images too lol just printed them out myself.

Jan said...

Great book Sherry - what would we do without Suzie Que eh!