Pages

Friday 18 September 2009

Art Raffle Entry


This month's theme on the UK Art Raffle is 'Birds' and don't forget you have to be in it, to win it! I was the lucky one last month so it really could be you this time around!

My entry is a mountboard bird following the template from Stampington & Co which can be found here. I made some of these birds in a jam swap earlier this year and it seemed like a good idea to make another for the raffle - well, that and the fact that I couldn't think of what else to do for it!

This bird has been painted, rubber stamped, masked, rubber stamped again, glittered, beaded, laced, feathered ... what else ... lol .... poor little thing! Still I think he looks fancy enough now to begin his flight!

If you do take part, good luck!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Very cool birdie, Sherry. I've downloaded the templates at Stampington but have yet to use them (what's new LOL). You've done this one proud.

Viv said...

A great birdie!
(the word verification was 'rating'...does that mean i should give this one???? Ten out of ten then!!)