Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow Joke!


Well, they said it would snow and it has - and still is!

I took these photos a few minutes again, the first one is the view from my craft room window and the second is the view from one of the back bedrooms.

I wasn't brave enough to go outside, so the photos are taken through the window glass.

All together now .... 'the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful... and since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow'

Stay safe and warm!


3 comments:

Jan said...

Lovely pics Sherry! We have some lovely views around here. Not so good if you have to go out in it though!
Stay warm xx

Bel said...

Oh Sherry the snow is beautiful, I am soo envious. We only have snow like this if you travel up the mountain in the thick of winter. I am sorry I haven't been online much and I am slow at saying thank you so much for my Christmas gift and card, I love it very much. Your faces are always beautiful. Take care Sherry.
Belinda xxx

Deborah said...

It's just started snowing again here but this part of East Anglia seems to have escaped the worst of the weather (so far).