Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Curious Corrin - hanging and card


I made this hanger for the lovely Cindy's birthday.

As you can probably see it's made of three mini
canvases linked together with ribbon.

As I decided to use one of Dyan's fun 'dylusions' stamps
'Curious Corrin' I thought I'd try out one of her
wonderful background techniques too - using an
assortment of ink sprays and getting generally messy!

I must admit I didn't find it as easy as Dyan made it look
but liked the results anyway.

I also made a card, which I got a bit carried away with


I got so carried away with it that I thought I'd overdone it
completely and it was heading for the bin.
However, once I held Corrin against it (stamped onto card
and attached with 3D sticky pads) I quite liked it ...
in fact, I liked it better than the hanging - how funny!

The main thing though, is that Cindy liked it,
so all's well that end's well!

13 comments:

Createology said...

This is a fabulous birthday gift...the triple canvas hanging and the card. It really looks amazing. Blissful Creating SSD...

Jenny said...

Oh Sherry this is beautiful... I love the gorgeous hanging... how clever to attach the canvases... and I adore the card... your backgrounds are awesome... what a wonderful gift...

Jenny ♥

Crafting Queen said...

Super creations, really like the hanger.

Meggymay said...

Great makes Sherry, can see how Cindy loved these.
Yvonne x

SusanLotus said...

I Looove your hanger! <3
The card is beautiful as well.

Have a great weekend!

Netty said...

Loving your fab hanging canvases and card. Terrific present, x

Introverted Art said...

I cannot decide if I like the hanger or the card more!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

She is awesome and the card is too! So cool!

Viv said...

What a lot of pressies!!! Great wall hanging - and fab card!

Jester said...

They are both fabulous! I love the background on your card.
PS. I am now the proud owner of the two large face stencils. Just have to find time to use them now!

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Love the canvases, what a great gift!

Unknown said...

oh my word Sherry, that is very artistic! lovely hanging and your card looks superb, too! Cindy must have been over the moon with your gorgeous creation here! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Mrs A. said...

So you Sherry. Love the hanging and the card. Hugs Mrs a.