Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

More Advent Presents

 
Here are the pressies from days 8 to 15
I received from Victoria.
The photograph isn't very good, but all the
gifts are wonderful - look at the mini pink and green
bunting, it's so delightful as are the handmade
rose stud earrings and the crocheted jar cover. 
 
Thanks again Victoria!
 
Some of the gifts I handmade for Victoria are below.
 
 
 A fabric heart pocket.
 
 
 A Post-It note holder, fabric covered
and the square is a little tile.
The inside looks like this.
 
 
A Shamballa style bracelet.
This is actually the first one I ever made
and I chose two of Victoria's favourite colours - pink and green.
 
 
Finally, one of Victoria's likes is bunting so I made her
some with her name on it - the fabric letters are from
the 'Word Play Alphabet' Tim Holtz/Sizzix Bigz die.


.. also made a pretty box for it to go in.
 
 
I must take this opportunity of showing a wonderful gift
I received from a lovely Blogging friend


It's a felt envelope embellished with some
gorgeous postcard fabric.
Here's the front, and you can see some
postcards Sherry enclosed from her home town.
 
 
I've just realised I didn't photograph it closed
so you can't see the cute little buttons sewn on the flap.
Thanks again Sherry (SSD!), and as you already know,
I absolutely love it!
 
 I hope all your Christmas preparations
are going to plan - I've wrapped most of my presents, although
still several to buy - and I haven't posted my UK cards yet!
Sorry, I haven't visited many blogs recently, but I'll try
to come and see you soon.
 
Thanks for looking x

9 comments:

Createology said...

You are sew very welcome SSD and glad you like your little gift. Victoria and you really know one another on the gift giving. Everything so fabulous. Holiday Bliss my friend...

Jenny said...

Beautiful treasures Sherry... loving both what you received and sent... the fabric heart pocket and felt envelope are darling... I adore the postcard fabric too... so gorgeous...

Jenny ♥

Mrs A. said...

More lovely prezzies. Both given and received. On my last 4 'c' cards. Can't wait to see the last of em. Hugs Mrs a.

Cindy Is Crafty said...

You are a lucky, lucky girl! :O)

Terry said...

All of these are just wonderful little gifts! What a fun idea! Happy Weekend!

Tangled Sweetpea said...

So pleased you're loving your gifts Sherry, I am loving mine xx

JansArtyJunk said...

Such a lovely advent swap Sherry... It must be soooo exciting for you both to open something every day until Christmas...Loving the gifties given and received...but particulary LOVE the fabric heart pocket you made x WOW!!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful, such lovely creations, great swap! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Jester said...

Lucky you receiving such goodies.
I really like the ones you have made, Sherry, particularly the heart and the bracelet. Fabulous gifts.