Pages

Monday 28 June 2010

Blog Awards - Thank You!


I haven't been doing much blogging - or crafting lately, too many distractions what with the World Cup (less said about that the better!), Wimbledon, catching up on some gardening and enjoying all the lovely hot weather we're having at the moment.

However, I had to mention two blogs awards I've received recently.

The first is from Jan who has a beautiful blog at Jan's Artyc ATC Journey.  Many thanks Jan for this award and I am now supposed to tell you all ten interesting things about myself and then nominate ten other bloggers for the award.  Well, the nominating bit would be easy as there's many many beautiful blogs out there, but the interesting things about moi - hmmmm, yes, I think I'll have to get back to you on that one - LOL.  Go and have a look at Jan's 10 things though, they do make an interesting read.


The second award is from Debbie, another beautiful blogger at Chameliarts.  This is what I am supposed to do "Tell 6 outrageous lies and 1 outrageous truth about yourself , or switch it around and tell 6 outrageous truths and 1 outrageous lie about yourself. Then, nominate 7 others and leave them a message to let them know"  I'm going to have to take a rain check on that one too!  Outrageous, moi?  In my dreams - LOL.  If you'd like a good laugh though go and have a look at Debbie's 7 outrageous things about herself.  Or maybe I shouldn't say laugh as they may all be true - sorry Debbie if they are, but what an interesting person you are.

Thank you both Jan and Debbie for thinking of me, it means a lot - and now you know what a chicken I am for not 'fessing up anything - LOL. xx

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Ah but we know what you look like now LOL. I'm the same, Sherry, I don't give much away online and am really bad at nominating blogs because there's so many fab ones and because some people just see it all as a nuisance.