Pages

Sunday 6 July 2008

ATC Challenge - theme: Parisienne


There is an exciting new group, being run by Margaret, called Maggies Monday Musings where a weekly challenge for making ATCs is set. This week's theme is Parisienne. You can choose whether or not you wish to swap your ATC with another player. This is my entry called 'The Gay Parisienne' and I have chosen to swap with a random partner (how exciting, wonder who it'll be!)

I made the ATC by using some acrylic paint glazes onto some unstretched canvas, which I then stuck onto the ATC. On top of that I collaged some printed images, there is a real old French postage stamp and a bit of rubber stamping - as well as a couple of charms to finish off. I hope whoever ends up with it, likes it!

1 comment:

Jan said...

This is lovely Sherry - very evocative. Your blog is looking REALLY good.
Thank you for stopping by at mine and leaving messages - I really appreciate it xx