Pages

Thursday 17 July 2008

This week's theme is THREE


Over on Maggies Monday Musings (MAMMA)the theme for this week is THREE. Here are my two offerings - I was baffled at first as to what to do, but the good old domino and alcohol inks came to the rescue for 'Third Time Lucky' and I found some clay heads which I'd made from moulds a while back and they developed into the '3 Girls Blue' - with a background of Starburst Stains and a little bit of glitter around the edges. I always enjoy making up the heads and doing the hairstyles and these were no exception. I think it takes me back to my youth and combing the hair on the Cindy dolls!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Love the atcs Sherry. I can't solder either but just bought the wire, have the iron and just waiting for Sandi to come back to me next week then we'll have a go!

Sian said...

These are great!

Trudy said...

your ladys are always so nice..and doms