Pages

Thursday 17 July 2008

Thank you Jan!

Jan has given me an award! I'm sure that I don't deserve it, but I really appreciate it and feel extremely honoured. Ever since I saw some of Jan's work over on the DoCrafts site (many moons ago now)I have been totally in awe of her talent. I'm sure she must have got fed up with my many questions - how did you do that, what did you use for that ... and so on - lol! She is truly a wonderful artist and inspiration to me and I'm sure to many others. Thank you Jan xx

(I'm not sure what I have to do now, but if I'm to nominate the award to others, then all the people in the 'blogs I like to visit' section deserve it!)

I was going to upload a picture of the award, but I can't seem to do it at the moment - lol. Will have another go later.

No comments: