Pages

Saturday 11 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 11


How quickly the days are passing! 
 Here's box number 11 in the 'Countdown to Christmas' matchbox swap hosted by Linda on her blog

This box was made by Jenna from
(what a great name for a blog!)

Lovely traditional design and colours and here's what's inside



Festive stickers and fabric and best of all a beautiful sparkly Santa ornament.


Many thanks Jenna, Santa will be displayed on our Christmas tree.

If you come back tomorrow, you'll see box number 12.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend x

6 comments:

Createology said...

My the days are passing all too quickly. I am just amazed at how much can fit into such a tiny little gift box. You must be having so much fun opening these each day. Happy Holly Jolly Joy...

Luna Art said...

I am really loving seeing these matchboxes everyday, Im thinking of your blog as an online advent calender that I can open each day and see your new surprise!!x

Mrs A. said...

An online advent calender!! Never thought of that. Perhaps we should patent the idea just in case it catches on.Lol.
Finished my art'n'soul matchbox. More like a shoebox though as it has ome out at 2 1/2 times the size of these but hey who's measuring. Have a great weekend. Off to search for a front door now!

Jen xo said...

oh great Sherry, santas a cutie too...

BonnieLass said...

Thank you! I received your box #6 and also posted to my blog. I love the little ornament you made for the inside and the packaging is special with the ribbon. Great idea!

Linda said...

I'm so glad you showed a closeup of Santa. He's adorable!