Pages

Thursday 16 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 16


Another day, another matchbox!  It's getting nearer .... here we are at day 16 of the Countdown to Christmas swap. 
(All details are on Linda's blog

This is one of my favourite matchboxes altered to become a little house.
It was made by Heidi from

Here it is opened with it's contents -


It's a cute vintage image of a little girl wearing a Santa hat.

Thank you Heidi if you're looking in!

There'll be another matchbox to see tomorrow if you come back! 

6 comments:

PetraB said...

This is such a sweet matchbox. The alteration of the little box into a house - and having the house theme inside the box - is such a brilliant idea.

Lyneen said...

I just love these little house matchboxes... just too darn cute!!!!

Patty in Oz said...

Hi Sherry,

Thank you for sharing...the house matchboxes are the cutest!

My #15 matchbox is from YOU and I just love it. Heartfelt thanks from me to you. Yesterday I didn't get a good photo uploaded...today I had better luck. God is so good.

If you have time please visit: bloominginkansas.blogspot. I've been having a load of fun sharing a Christmas memory every day too.

Hugs from a friend in Kansas.

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Just catching up here Sherry...
Love seeing all the boxes you have received :)
...and I also received one from Heidi, and has it happens, it's one of my faves too! ;)
Love all your Tim Holtz inspired tags also!
Jan x

Mrs A. said...

These little house boxes are such a fab idea. I love the trees Heidi has put on them all. I don't have one in my stash so I will just have to keep coming to your blog and looking at yours. Lol.
P.s. We are having a Hail Stone storm at the moment!!!

Unknown said...

Such a splendid idea! House boxes! Love 'em! Ira