Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 2


Here's the second of twenty five matchboxes I received as part of the 'Countdown to Christmas' matchbox swap hosted by Linda.  You can read about it on her blog A Swap for All Seasons.

This matchbox was made by Sophia from Blue Chair Diary.

Sophia covered the box with Christmas paper and added a cute little reindeer - I don't think it's Rudolph though as he hasn't got a red nose - lol.
The gift inside was a little cameo - perfect for a vintage project.

Many thanks Sophia!

Yesterday I forgot to put this photo on of the contents of a goody bag Linda enclosed with our return matchboxes.



If that doesn't get you in a Christmassy mood, I don't think anything will!  Thank you again Linda for all your hard work organising this huge swap and for the lovely goodies!

11 comments:

Terry said...

Adorable matchbox! Love the little goody bag items! How fun for you!

Peace said...

Sweet! Every day is fun day in this little matchbox world! :OD

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed I’ll probably download it. Thanks

Wendy Aspinall said...

oh you do have a nice prize in day two... thanks for your comments see you tommorow.. hugs wendy

Meggymay said...

Another super box, bet you feel excited when its time to open a new package each day. xx

oneoff said...

What a lovely swap - it's making me feel all festive. And lots of nice surprises yet to come...

Bx

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Stopping by to see your lovely matchbox. I love the cameo. So pretty!
Linda

JoAnne said...

Hi Sherry,
I just love seeing all these creative little boxes.
Thanks for stopping by!

Createology said...

Looks like a lot of fun for many days. Happy weekend to you...

Sunset97 said...

hey sherry,

very pretty matchbox you have received for day 2!!

i was really hoping to have one of your creations, but not this time...maybe another time... :) i can't believe you have one of mine...i really hope you will like it...:)

im on a hunt again, but this time i'm looking for my #2 matchbox...
i got my post up for my #2 matchbox that i received even later than i did on the first day... i need to get better about posting earlier...

cya tomorrow,

tracy

Linda said...

such a sweet matchbox and cameo! glad you like the goodie bag- my table looked like a little Chrismtas party when I was putting them together!