Pages

Monday 13 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 13


"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..."
 no, not me!  That's what I just heard sung by the Drifters over on Linda's blog
where all the details about this 'Countdown to Christmas' swap may be found.

It's day 13 and here's the beautiful matchbox I received from Amy Harrett of

My photography skills aren't good enough unfortunately to show just how sparkly the embellishments on this box are - it looks encrusted with glitter!  The colours are much brighter than the photo shows too.

Here's what's inside



A delightful little candy cane to hang on our Christmas tree!

Thank you Amy!

Hope to see you here tomorrow for box number 14!

Thank you for all your anniversary wishes yesterday, they were all duly passed on to 'Mr Sherry' - he loved that title - lol. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love the little candy cane and the bow on the box! Pretty! Ira

Terry said...

Absolutely darling! Now I will have to start looking for matchboxes!