Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 8


Feeling Christmassy yet?  Hop along over to Linda's blog A Swap for All Seasons where you'll hear some lovely Christmas music and find out why myself along with 70 other participants are posting daily pictures of matchboxes we've received every day until Christmas day.

My eighth box was made by Cami all the way from Texas whose blog is called Creating Myself.


Cami's matchbox has a very contemporary feel to it, with lovely clean lines, but with that all important Christmassy sparkly and tinsel added!  Inside she's stamped the word 'believe' (the last 'e' is there although you can't see it in my photo as I didn't pull the drawer out far enough). 

The gift inside is a mini domino and bead charm which is well, simply charming!! 

It's lovely, thank you Cami!

Don't forget there are links to all of the participants blogs on A Swap for All Seasons  blog in the sidebar if you fancy looking at some more altered matchboxes.

Hope you come back tomorrow to see what day 9 brings!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so pretty! Amazing what can be made from something so tiny, I love the idea of making them in the run up to Christmas x

Mrs A. said...

Love the domino charm. Can't belive the amount of different uses people are coming up with for the contents of their boxes. Alas I don't have one from Cami for myself.

Terry said...

Another day another great matchbox! Love what you did with the domino!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for my matchbox! I'm a little late but I received my second matchbook from you. It was beautiful. Thank you again!

Luna Art said...

Another beautiful matchbox! Just scrolled through the days ive missed...Love your tags especially the snowman one and that fish box if FAB!

Keke said...

Hi Sherry, Just wanted to stop by and say thanks so much for the adorable matchbox, you were my day #9. Happy Holidays to you and yours ! Keke

Linda said...

I love the look of this one and the domino charm is wonderful!