Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 6


Here is box number 6 of 25 which I received as part of the Countdown to Christmas swap hosted by Linda on her blog A Swap For All Seasons.

It was made by Sherry Wescott of If I Could Set My Soul Free.

My photographs don't show how sparkly it is, but it really is!  The little decoupaged penguin on the front is so cute and he's holding a snowball.  When I opened this matchbox it actually made me laugh out loud!


Lots of little snowballs inside, more sparkly glitter and a note saying 'Snowball fight' - I thought that was so funny.

Many thanks Sherry, you have a great sense of humour, I love it!

Hope you all come back tomorrow to see box number 7.

16 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

he is so cute and happy, can't help but smile..and how clever to put little snowballs and that note!

Unknown said...

Oh, I adore this little penguin, he's so cute!

Alexandra MacVean said...

I love it! Absolutely adorable. :) hee

Mrs A. said...

Too funny for words. Love the little penquin. Bet he dosen't mind the cold We have had another fall of snow overnight and it is freezing again.

julietk said...

Cute :-)

Sunset97 said...

aaawww....i love penguins, especially cutsie penguins like the one that is on this matchbox...!! how adorable and funny about the snowball fight!! lol

hope you are keeping warm and having a fun day!! :)

tracy

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

love it!! :)

Vanessa said...

This is so CUTE! I love it. Gives mem inspiration for a project I have been thinking about!

PetraB said...

The matchboxes are all fantastic but this is the sweetest so far. I love the idea of the snow fight - so cute.

Meggymay said...

Another great box, love the snowballs.

Sherry said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked this box. It's one of my favorite ones that I made. Merry Christmas!

Sherry

genie said...

What an absolute cutie pie of a box. I love it. Happy Holidays from across the pond. Genie

peggy aplSEEDS said...

what an amazing swap you've had. the little altered matchboxes are are wonderful!

Linda said...

This is too cute...I love the snowballs!

Luna Art said...

OOh this is my fav one so far, the penguin is so cute and I love the snowball idea x

Erica said...

How adorable and sweet!! Love it.