Pages

Monday 27 December 2010

Post It Note Holder


I made this post it note holder for a dear blogging friend and now I know she's received it I can post it here.

The covers are mountboard covered with kitchen roll stained with Brusho powder paints.

The 'tiles' are Stampbord squares again coloured with the Brusho.
The image is rubber stamped (Stampotique 'Prom Queen') and covered with a couple of layers of Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE).  I outlined the edges with a silver pen.


Inside I covered with old book pages and rubber stamped some more Stampotique images.

I finished the holder off with some co-ordinating fibres and beads.



I want to blog about some ATCs I made for Christmas too, but am not sure yet whether they've all been received so will leave that until the new year.

Thanks for looking x

10 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous Sherry. Hope you are having a lovely Christmas. Best Wishes for the New Year.xx

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

This is so cool Sherry!
Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
Happy New Year!
Jan x

PetraB said...

It looks awesome. Love the stamping.

Createology said...

Love this Sherry. Great idea as everyone can always use a note pad and what a bonus to have one so creative as you have made. Happy week ahead...

Terry said...

What a fabulous way to hold post notes! Gorgeous and your BF will love this! Happy New Year!

Meggymay said...

Fabulous, this will be loved by the lucky recipient.

Minxy said...

Great idea, love the colours and added beading

Deborah said...

Very cool, Sherry. So Brusho works on stampboard...hmmm...I bet the recipient was really pleased.

Gini said...

Oh my goodness, such gorgeous loveliness and it's all mine!!!!!!
I love it 1099 times (inflation since last time)!
I have a confession; I bought some brusho about a year or so ago, just after the brusho article in Crap Stamper came out, 'cos I just HAD to have a go at that technique straight away and don't spare the horses getting it to my front door (do you remember that article!), and I have completely forgotten I have it! LOL, what am I like!
I definitely have too much stash if I've forgotten about some new stash like that! But now I'm really going to have to try it out because the effect you've achieved is stunning AND it's in my very favourite colours!
Lucky lucky me!
Happy dancing in the wilds of Shropshire :-)
Gini
xx

Sandra Foster said...

Just found your blog! Very interesting. I love your zutter project here. Please drop by my blog(s) sometime to see what I have done with the zutter binder. Sandra from Canada