Pages

Saturday 18 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Day 18


Will you sing along with me - lol
'O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree' ......

Day 18 - just one week to go now - are you excited? 

Today's matchbox was made by Elena of

The box is decorated on the outside with a
beautiful metal Christmas tree charm encrusted with glittery snow!
This is a very poignant box as at the top of the tree is a little
breast cancer charm.  The theme continues on the inside
with the message of 'hope'


inside the little wrapped parcel was this



A hand painted heart shaped charm.

It's beautiful Elena, thank you!

If you'd like to see more altered matchboxes go over to
where Linda who is hosting this swap has provided links
to the blogs of all the participants.

Hope you can come back tomorrow to see box number 19!

6 comments:

Healing Woman said...

I like the color of this one and it reminds me of an old fashioned Christmas. I'll be back tomorrow to see the next one..very addictive.

Mrs A. said...

Wow. Love the 'PINK' heart shaped trinket. Fancy a swap!!! Lol.
Well have woken this morning to snow. Piles of the stuff. More forcasted so dosen't look like we will be going anywhere this weekend. Hope your not feeling too tender after hitting the ground at full speed ahead!!!!

mary pernula said...

Hello from the Pacific Northwest, just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I love my #18 matchbox from you. I see you have recv'd some wonderful ones also. Thanks again. HUGS MARY

gayle said...

SO lovely :) I really like the Christmas tree on the front of the box too :)

PetraB said...

The box and the trinket are just so charming.

Debs said...

These are totally fabulous and this one is my favourite so far xx